Are you looking for employment in
a small, friendly town? allPOINTS Health Services
serves three rural communities in southeast
(full-time - 40 hrs/week)
|Open until filled|
|allPOINTS is seeking to fill a
full-time physician position. This position will also fill
the role of Chief Medical Officer for the organization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the ability
to lead and supervise mid-level providers of the
organization, lead the continuous quality improvement
program program and oversee risk management. Requires
an MD (or equivalent) and must have or be able to obtain a
South Dakota License.
(part-time - 8-12 hrs/week)
|Open until filled|
seeking to fill a part-time dental position at our Alcester
facility. Provide general dental treatment. Diagnose and
treat diseases of teeth and gums. Examine patients to
determine nature of condition using x-ray, dental
instruments and diagnostics. Preparation of comprehensive
treatment plans. Requires a DDS in Dentistry (or equivalent)
and must have or be able to obtain a South Dakota License.
(full & part time - 20 - 40 hrs/week)
|Open until filled|
seeking a Dental Assistant to performs the necessary duties
to assist the Dental Director/Dentist, and Hygienist in the
care and treatment of patients including proficiency with
amalgam and resin restorations. Performs reception,
chair-side assisting, inventory and dental records duties.
|Patient Care Coordinator||Elk
(full-time - 40 hrs/week)
|Open Until filled|
Provides coordinated care to patients by developing,
monitoring, and evaluating interdisciplinary care.
· Orients and educates patients and their families by meeting them; explaining the role of the patient care coordinator; initiating the care plan; providing educational information in conjunction with direct care providers related to treatments, procedures, medications, and continuing care requirements.
· Develops interdisciplinary care plan and other case management tools by participating in meetings; coordinating information and care requirements with other care providers; resolving issues that could affect smooth care progression; fostering peer support; providing education to others regarding the case management process.
· Monitors delivery of care by completing patient rounds; documenting care; identifying progress toward desired care outcomes; intervening to overcome deviations in the expected plan of care; reviewing the care plan with patients in conjunction with the direct care providers; interacting with involved departments to negotiate and expedite scheduling and completion of tests, procedures, and consults; reporting personnel and performance issues; maintaining ongoing communication with staff regarding variances from the care plan or transfer/discharge plan.
· Evaluates outcomes of care with the interdisciplinary team by measuring intervention effectiveness with the team; implementing team recommendations.
· Complies with organization and legal requirements by fostering nursing practices that adhere to the organization's and nursing division's philosophy, goals, and standards of care; requiring adherence to nurse practice act and other governing regulations.
· Respects patients by recognizing their rights; maintaining confidentiality.
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
· Maintains patient care database by entering new information as it becomes available; verifying findings and reports; backing up data.
· Reporting information to governmental agencies for programs, including but not limited to, the SD Medicaid Health Home, Meaningful Use EHR Incentive Program, Uniform Data System Reporting (UDS).
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Some travel required to Alcester & Yankton Clinic locations.
Qualifications: Motivated, self-starting Registered Nurse (RN) with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
Skills: Persuasion, Verbal Communication, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Patient Services, Building Relationships, Resolving Conflict, Coordination, Listening, Scheduling, Teamwork, Legal Compliance
If interested in a position with us, please
- complete the application below
- include a copy of your resume and references
and return with your cover letter to contact information below.
Thanks for your interest in allPOINTS Health Services!
allPOINTS Health Services provides comprehensive medical and mental health care and has recently added state-of-the-art radiology equipment to enhance the care provided at our clinics. The organization employs a team of physicians, physician assistants, nurses, medical assistants and mental health professionals to assure quality primary care services are available to the patients we serve. allPOINTS health services also provides access to specialty care on-site including podiatry and orthopedic care. allPOINTS clinics are the only medical facilities offering care to all persons in the service area on a sliding fee scale, regardless of employment, insurance status, and ability to pay or location of residence.
Through our commitment, experience, and expertise, allPOINTS Health Services has established personal relationships with our patients that will last a lifetime!
Alcester, SD, a genuine “Small Town Treasure” nestled in the rolling hills of Union County South Dakota with a population of 843. Only 40 minutes from either Sioux Falls, SD or Sioux City, IA, Alcester offers a great place to live, work, play, and raise a family. The Alcester-Hudson School District is a K-12 scholl that serves the communities of Alcester and Hudson South Dakota. Children can excel in a positive educational environment with opportunities for one on one interaction with their teachers...along with "wired" in class technology.
SD, is a community of over 1,800 citizens located 15 miles from on Interstate 29. Elk Point was first settled in 1859 along the Sioux City, Iowa Military Roadrunning from Sioux Cityto Fort Randallin the Dakota Frontier, making this community one of the oldest in . Within the last decade Elk Point can boast of a new South Dakota for independent senior citizens, a new housing development designed for over 300 new homes, a new 400,000-gallon water tower, and a new $8 million public school designed to meet educational goals of the 21st Century. Heading the list of community goals for Elk Point are the renovation and preservation of historic WelLife Center Main Street, the improvement of the community-owned electric and water systems, the improvement of historic and promotion of the annual Heritage Days Festival. The combination of life-long residents and new families has brought dynamic energy to the Elk Point community. Heritage Park
Yankton, SD, Yankton is located in southern South Dakota on the state's border with Nebraska. Yankton offers a safe, friendly, family community thriving with music, arts and theatre. The city is located on one of the last free-flowing, natural stretches of the Missouri River approximately 80 miles from Sioux falls and 60 miles from Sioux City, IA. The central business district of the city is located on a natural landing along the Missouri River, and the city rises in the west to "Mount Marty" (actually a high bluff along the river). Yankton also boasts an abundance of recreational activities available such as camping, boating, swimming, canoeing, kayaking, horseback riding, fishing, archery, arts in the park and theatre. The community also offers excellent public and private schools, home to Mount Marty College, and just a short drive to The University of South Dakota.
Other:allPOINTS Health Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Benefits include paid holidays, PTO, health, life, and dental insurance.
Brad Bertrand, MBA
Chief Executive Officer
PO Box 798, Elk Point, SD 57025